Northumbria offering new 2020 Masters courses in Fashion, Data Science and Law
04 February 2020
The University of Northumbria have announced the launch of a range of new Masters courses in Fashion, Data Science and Law for September 2020 entry.
The new courses at the University have been developed in areas where Northumbria have particular research expertise as a world top 400 university, and they will supply students with the tools to make an impact on their career and society. The new courses include:
- Bar Course Postgraduate Diploma
- Data Science MSc
- Bar Course LLM
- Artificial Intelligence MSc
- Human Computer Interaction MSc
- Fashion Design (Sustainable and Ethical) MA
- Fashion Design (Womenswear) MA
- Bar Knowledge Course
- Law (Criminal Justice) LLM
- Fashion Design (Performancewear) MA
- Fashion Design (Menswear) MA
- Fashion Design MA
Northumbria is top ten in the UK for the number of graduates entering professional employment and nine out of ten of our graduates are working or studying six months after graduation.
Are you interested in learning more? Arrange a free consultation with SI-UK Bangladesh in Dhaka today.